- That people have the ability and the right to decide what is best for them.
- That health is attained by intention, not by accident.
- The mouth is an important part of overall health. It is the front line of digestive function.
- In looking for and treating the cause, not treating or masking symptoms.
- In open and honest discussions of treatment choices and consequences, as well as fees.
- In only offering our clients professional services which we believe have no potential of doing harm to them, to the planet, or to the future generations who will inhabit it.
- In thorough and complete infection control and sterilization procedures.
- In continually upgrading our expertise.
- In establishing trusting relationships because we can better serve people we know.
- That we have a responsibility to look at oral health from a larger perspective and are compelled to continually re-examine every service we provide.
: Undefined variable $articles in /srv/users/livingwellnessnorthland/apps/livingwellnessdorchester/public/wp-content/themes/ekwa/template-parts/sections/related-articles.php
on line 54
Our Satisfied Patients Say Good Things